i have been banned randomly on apex

by Kauer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have been banned randomly on apex

★★ Novice

When I try loading into a game of Apex Legends it tells me that my account is banned. I have done multiple cases and they say they have fixed it which they have not. I have a decent amount of stuff on that account and would like to have it back.

Message 1 of 6 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have been banned randomly on apex

Community Manager

Hi @Kauer

I'm sorry, but account bans are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will review the account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long that may take. It can vary as they review each appeal on a case-by-case basis. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (582 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Kauer

I'm sorry, but account bans are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. The TOS team will review the account and follow up with you via email as soon as they can. I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long that may take. It can vary as they review each appeal on a case-by-case basis. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (583 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have already done the cases and they say they have fixed it and have not. I have gotten no email telling me exactly what happened. So now I don't know what to do.
Message 3 of 6 (557 Views)

Community Manager

@Kauer 

Do you have a case number from when you reached out to them? If so, would you mind sending it to me here so I can take a look? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (540 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent #63667375
Message 5 of 6 (513 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Kauer

It looks like the TOS team did send you some email updates after reviewing your case. If they've determined the ban will not be overturned, I'm afraid it will remain in place. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (481 Views)