i have been banned for 2 months and cant get help

by 0v4egpn9xg1p

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have been banned for 2 months and cant get help

★★★ Newbie

I got banned on Apex legends 2 months ago and i have no idea why. i lost every game i played that night and did nothing wrong while playing. i went to log in the next day to find myself banned. i tried going through EA Help and creating a case 2 months ago, a month and a half ago, and a month ago. I have recieved no replies for any of my cases. when i try to see what may have gotten me banned to dispute it all i can see is that i am, in fact banned, with no reason to understand what happened. its been 2 months of trying everything i can to try and rectify this and i have had no luck getting any replies from any kind of EA employee. i have almost just given up. i know i could always just play on a new account but i spend money on cosmetics and am almost level 300. i would like to be able to use all the legends without paying for them on a new account as well. Could someone please help me get my account back. i just want to play apex with my cousin again. I pay on Xbox series X if it helps. Gamertag: Snowstorm222. a reply from any EA employee would really help.

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have been banned for 2 months and cant get help

[ Edited ]

@0v4egpn9xg1p I'm not an EA employee, but it looks like you are doing the right things.  An email would have been sent to the email linked with your account. Have you checked your junk mail? 

However the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@0v4egpn9xg1p I'm not an EA employee, but it looks like you are doing the right things.  An email would have been sent to the email linked with your account. Have you checked your junk mail? 

However the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OldTreeCreeper i did do that and try to dispute it. i have heard nothing. i did look through all of my spam mail unfortunately. i have still heard nothing. thank you for the help though. your reply is encouraging
Message 3 of 4 (198 Views)

@0v4egpn9xg1p from what I understand it can take some time to get a reply. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)