i got banned for literally no reason is there something i can do?

by NxverPeekDxddy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got banned for literally no reason is there something i can do?

★★★ Newbie

i was playing an arenas game and after it i just got banned for no reason but after it a guy hacked into my acc and started playing on it i changed my password is there anything i can do?

Message 1 of 4 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i got banned for literally no reason is there something i can do?

Community Manager

Hi @NxverPeekDxddy

If you have already please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that isn't something we'd be able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NxverPeekDxddy

If you have already please reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. I'm afraid that isn't something we'd be able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★★★ Novice

i had the same case but i wanst even playing i was out and was notified by email that i was banned.If anyone could at least help me as i dont want to start a new acc since money was spent on  this acc

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Vulgatron

It would be best to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. Unfortunately that isn't something we would be able to help with here on Answers HQ. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)