i got banned for a week

by Arch_S_Haidar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got banned for a week

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

someone landed far from us so I asked him why he insulted us and came to us but didn't take the banners and insulted us again so I wrote back to him I got banned for that
so in the email they said it is for 168 hours (1 week) and It's now 8 days and I am still BANNED!!!

what should I do?

I got banned but that player was the one who insulted us I just answered him ... it is really unfair

He did what he did and got away with it and I am still BANNED!!! 

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i got banned for a week

Champion
@Arch_S_Haidar
Please contact the correct department by following the link:
https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/Copy%20of%20information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Read it and follow the steps to send in an ban appeal.
Keep in mind that a ban appeal request may take up to 30 days or more so be patient and wait for the team to investigate and handle the ticket.

Unfortunately we cannot help you in this matter here on ea answers.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Arch_S_Haidar
Please contact the correct department by following the link:
https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/Copy%20of%20information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Read it and follow the steps to send in an ban appeal.
Keep in mind that a ban appeal request may take up to 30 days or more so be patient and wait for the team to investigate and handle the ticket.

Unfortunately we cannot help you in this matter here on ea answers.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I appreciate it really

thank you

but I already did that and I just wanted to know what to do so I asked here

in the email they said one week and it passed, I just want my account back why aren't they unban me already?

thank you again for answering me 

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Arch_S_Haidar,

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to assist you from the forums. @EzyHawk is correct. If the bans still in place, it will need Terms of Service to take a look into it for you. That would mean you'd need to send in a new appeal to Terms of Service. The link @EzyHawk has shared above will guide you through that process.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (440 Views)

★ Novice

thank you the problem got solved :]

Message 5 of 5 (387 Views)