i got Technical Apex Problems on Launcher

by Darawsha_TTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got Technical Apex Problems on Launcher

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, ive had this issue like for month or two! everysingle time I try to log in it doesn't let me cuz it says We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later. I tried to make other 2 new accs, deleted the game and reDownloaded, didn't HELP at all! What can I do ?

Message 1 of 10 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i got Technical Apex Problems on Launcher

★★ Novice

Hi, Im gonna help u now, cuz u helped me, for next times if u face this Issue, all you need is just to use ur Username on game instead of your email on Origin launcher and it will work!

Thanks a lot @EA_Kent ! Appreciate it a lot !

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (404 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Darawsha_TTV

Are you getting this error message in the Origin client itself? If so, there are some other things we can try that may help fix it. 

First, I'd recommend clearing out your Origin cache to see if that helps at all. That can take care of a lot of the most common issues we see with the client. For more info on how to clear it check out the EA Help website

Let me know if you're still running into any issues logging into Origin afterward. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (525 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried that, Still wont work, having the same issue. no idea what to do with it.

Message 3 of 10 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@Darawsha_TTV 

Thanks for giving that a shot for me. 

Would it be possible to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Origin client itself to see if that helps? When you have the chance try uninstalling Origin the "hard way" using the steps from the EA Help website

Once it's been uninstalled you can download the newest version of the Origin client from the website. Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

First I respect you for supporting me on this issue!

2nd. I tried what you said and its still giving me We're sorry, but we're having some technical difficulties. Please try again later. Frown

Message 5 of 10 (476 Views)

Community Manager

@Darawsha_TTV 

Thanks for giving that a try for me as well. 

When you have a chance could you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all? If there's something else running on your PC that might be interfering with Origin that may help get around it. 

For more information on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 10 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I did everything written there, Still same issue.

Message 7 of 10 (444 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Darawsha_TTV

Got it, thanks for following up and letting me know. 

I'm wondering if this may be more of a connection issue rather than an problem with the Origin client itself. When you have the chance please try running through the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. 

If it keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still getting that same error message afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 10 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, Im gonna help u now, cuz u helped me, for next times if u face this Issue, all you need is just to use ur Username on game instead of your email on Origin launcher and it will work!

Thanks a lot @EA_Kent ! Appreciate it a lot !

Message 9 of 10 (405 Views)

Community Manager

@Darawsha_TTV 

Ah, interesting. Thanks for letting me know that worked for you! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (371 Views)