i don't have acess to my email anymore

by IhFfKwwm

Original Post

i don't have acess to my email anymore

★★★ Newbie

I don't have acess to my email anymore so i can't change anything in my account, i need help!

Message 1 of 4 (556 Views)

Re: i don't have acess to my email anymore

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @IhFfKwwm 

The first step here is to contact your email provider to get the email back. 

If it's not an email that can be retrieved (the email is from a provider that has now been closed, or a school or work email etc), you can contact CS via phone to try to get access to your account. But as they will verify your identity through the email on the account, if it's a mail that can be retrieved, like gmail or hotmail, they'll ask you to speak to the email provider.

Message 2 of 4 (505 Views)

★ Novice

im trying to change my email, but i never got the confirmation email, i tried like a dozen times, what should i do?

Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@blenfz420 

Usually the cause of this is if the email you are trying to validate is already in use on an EA account or another SWTOR account. Since EA and SWTOR share the same system, you can't have the same address.

If it's a gmail address, try writing googlemail.com instead of gmail.com. It's the same email but it would allow you to have more than one account with the same email in our system - the system won't see that it's the same email. You can also use a similar trick with dots. See this official article from Google: Dots don't matter in Gmail addresses .

If it's not a gmail address, I would recommend trying to use a different email.

Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)