Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

i did the ultimate totssf pack for fifa 20 ultimate team however I got jadon san

by Trinihazard_868

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

i did the ultimate totssf pack for fifa 20 ultimate team however I got jadon san

★ Newbie

Hello i did the ultimate totssf pack for fifa 20 ultimate team however I got jadon sancho due to the bug in the pack . I did not receive the other totssf pack i have waited for a week to see and still nothing

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: i did the ultimate totssf pack for fifa 20 ultimate team however I got jadon

Community Manager

Hi @Trinihazard_868

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: i did the ultimate totssf pack for fifa 20 ultimate team however I got jadon

Community Manager

Hi @Trinihazard_868

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. When you have a chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)
Twitter Stream