i cant play pvz gw 2

by Jakoubek6

Original Post

i cant play pvz gw 2

★★★ Newbie

i cant run my game i double click on icon but nothing happen or it says i play the game but im not. I have Windows 7

Message 1 of 5 (606 Views)

Re: i cant play pvz gw 2

Community Manager

@Jakoubek6 Hi, have you played on this system before?

Can you post your dxdiag details?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the last machine that your lousy game actually crawled (because run would be an stretch) but at least I could start it. Now I have a better machine, but it doesn't even start. A refund would be nice, although it would be nicer, given that I actually bought a new PC for my son to play this game (he is die hard fan of PvZ), so what I really want it this game to run smoothly and without connecting issues to EA Servers. I'm a Software Engineer so don't even try to give me canned answers. 
Get real people. In my case the refund would be about USD 1254 given the computer I bought to play this with my son and the time I have invested in this. And that's cheap for you. You must be used to cheap, cause your support is cheap or inexistent, so are your server connections, and your whole Origin Launcher platform, not to speak of the Origin Error Reporter that doesn't even worked once.

I'm attaching the dxdiag.exe results as proof that is not my machine. It's the game you bought from Pop Cap. Everything that EA gets their hands on gets screwed.

Message 3 of 5 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@codedenki That system is significantly below the minimum specifications required to run the game, you can find them here: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-2#store-pa...

Please only post once, and on relevant topics, your other posts have been removed. I'll ask you to tone down the rudeness too, such a tone does nothing to help anyone.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please help me out, the game just doesn't launch

Message 5 of 5 (447 Views)