i cant earn battlepass points

by XxTrane84xX

Original Post

i cant earn battlepass points

★★★ Newbie

as the title say icant earn battlepass points through gameplay only but i cant earn battlepass point through challenges is that normal or a bug? 

and i cant see my xp in the battlepass and gave me 0 xp every end of the match

Message 1 of 5 (226 Views)

Re: i cant earn battlepass points

Community Manager

Hi @XxTrane84xX, there's been changes to how the BP progression displays. @EA_David gave a breakdown better than I could so I'll share his here: 

@EA_David wrote:

Hi, BP progress is a little different this season. 

If you check your challenges, there'll be one to earn a BP level by earning Stars and/or Match XP. This will be the main way to grind for XP when you're not doing challenges, I think of it as the BP XP bar.
bpquestbar.PNG

This starts out at 9k at the start of the week, and every time you gain a BP level via this challenge, the requirement for a level will up by 9k, to a cap of 54k. 
Stars earned from completing challenges will also add to this bar, and of course you can just earn BP levels outright with certain weeklies..

There's more of a breakdown here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/news/battle-pass-challenges-details

- source

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can't either and I recommend nobody buys it.

Message 3 of 5 (172 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @xcr762,

You won't see BP progression in your experience bar anymore since the changes. The Battle Pass progress is now earned through Stars, Daily & Weekly challenges. This is why a BP bar won't appear in match summary phase, instead it will show how many stars you've earned that match in the summary screen. Check out "Challenges are coming to Season 2 Battle Pass" as it expands on the BP progression update some more.

You can see the Star/BP progress in your Challenges. Could you check out your Challenges and see if it's there. If you're not seeing it, could you update this bug report thread and attach a screenshot so we can get a visual on what you're seeing on your end please? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (167 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can't even play so the battlepass xp problem doesn't bother as much as the code leaf, net or out of sync. I would be happy if I could play a match through to the end.

Message 5 of 5 (156 Views)