No Sir.

any known issues with geforce experience overlay? read somegthing about that

Message 11 of 16 (1,134 Views)

Re: i cant access the store or anything on apex

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@PassiMagic 

Got it, thanks!

I haven't heard about any issues with the overlay affecting the store in particular. Have you tried disabling it to test and see if that makes any difference at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 16 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

this is happing in season 9 for me. I don't have any VPN or overlay, I've restarted the game/pc, and have used repair on apex 

Message 13 of 16 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same prob here....i did everything but its not working...i play with ps4 and i just updated the game but....i had server problems at first ...telling me that no servers found .....and after trying for 100000 times finally i got in but my store...legend part....battlepass part doesnt load.....doesn't even let me go in ....and my crafting materials and coins either .....what should i do ? Pls help (im iranian so ...please help) 

Message 14 of 16 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

I think severs are down

Message 15 of 16 (1,008 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @0riginalname23 and @outlsider

We're working on fixing the current issues. Keep an eye on this thread for updates: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legends-Connection-Issues-May-4th-2021/td-p/10308916

Since this is a pretty old thread that has been inactive for quite a while I'm going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 16 (998 Views)