Re: No stretched resolution full-screen any longer, NO I DO NOT ACCEPT.

by Know_em_sayin

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

it was fun while it lasted, its a * dead game now hahaha, after season 2 it went downhill, no one gives a * about it anymore, all those apex pros on twitch dissapeared ahahahhahahahahah and good that this happened, respawn aint different from whole ea, trash moneygrabbing games

Message 171 of 202 (1,343 Views)

★ Guide

've been waiting for a solution or an answer for months! it is impossible to play

Message 172 of 202 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is my first ever reply in this forum and this is one god damn simple thing to fix and we don't get it. I don't understand how hard is to add option to choose whatever resolution or aspect ratio you want. Pc gamers, most of them don't have good pc-s and they always choose lower resolution and so on. Almost every solid fps game have this option and Respawn can't add this??? If you think anyone gets somekind of advantage over this beside mby better fps and they play with stretched resolution in other games, then it's god damn stupid. Game is full of cheaters and controller players with aimassist, that is an f''''n advantage. There is 18 pages under this topic and they still can't add one simple option. This is how they listen to the community?  Sorry for my bad english.

Message 173 of 202 (1,205 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Do we have any update? are you gonna fix it or not ??? 
Please. Give. Response . ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Message 174 of 202 (980 Views)

★★ Novice

This thread is 18 pages long if they have not responded they will never will. 

Message 175 of 202 (954 Views)

★ Guide

I'm starting to believe how much harder this game gets, they the owner of the apex is more satisfied! congratulations EA

Message 176 of 202 (930 Views)

★ Guide

is it true that to play apex legends i am obliged to buy a monitor in the resolution that you force to play? rly?

Message 177 of 202 (879 Views)

★ Guide

any news? I can't take any more playing in this crap resolution that is not adapted for my monitor, for God's sake do something

Message 178 of 202 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

xD imagine removing skulltown and permamently disabling stretched xDDDDDD new season is coming.. everyone will just forget right? hahahah

Message 179 of 202 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

oh and i forgot to add, cheaters are still a thing hahha crosshair glued to my head, but we all are having fun right? i played this game after months and its still same *, they havent removed mirage ship too, what a joke, draw more ugly pictures for battlepass that noone cares about instead of fixing this garbage lmao

Message 180 of 202 (601 Views)