Re: i can't play 4:3 resolution on full screen

by Yeboocheey

Original Post

Stretched resolution

★★★★★ Novice

Is stretched resolution coming back to apex or should I just delete that piece of * game? 

Message 111 of 202 (2,222 Views)

Re: Stretched resolution

★★★ Novice

bye apex been a month and nothinnnnnnnnnng

Message 112 of 202 (1,859 Views)

Re: Stretched resolution

★★★★★ Apprentice

a month passed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD btw stretched works in cod warzone

Message 113 of 202 (1,606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent hey Kent did "the Apex Legends team" tracked the "issue" and will it be fixed in a cuple of days more for u to reply again or u hope the kids here gonna forget about it. Well I can't, don't realy care because cuple of guys were using the strech command with a lot of other unknown developer commands so u punish everyone, but still cheaters with speedhacks, aimbots, ESP. That why Apex is gona lose its ground because its getting less balanced for everyone, only for those who have 240 FPS with a 4k TV for a screeen are having better time. Thats not balance, thats scaming. I get the all "we want to do things diffrent" but your going they wrong way.
Message 114 of 202 (1,593 Views)

★ Apprentice

Everybody at this point is already done with this game. Hope Valorant comes quicker than we all think :D

Message 115 of 202 (1,574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ANY UPDATE ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG 

Message 116 of 202 (1,532 Views)

★ Guide

why does EA give no answer on this situation?

Message 117 of 202 (1,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Because it is really hard to fix 4:3 streched, it is probably some alien technology that we, humans, not yet understand. 
Personally, im struggling with 50fps in swamps in ranked.

Message 118 of 202 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Novice

respawn useless developers

Message 119 of 202 (1,414 Views)

★ Guide

had a game update and didn't fix the full screen 4: 3 resolution? here I get only wide resolution. will you fix it?

Message 120 of 202 (1,169 Views)