Re: i can't play 4:3 resolution on full screen

by BACK_INTO_LOBBY

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@KillerKopz here is the missing information he is not allowed to talk about: someone at respawn found out after ONE year that there is an exploit which removes all particles (smoke, muzzle flash, etc.). It has something to do with the responsiveness of the UI and cant get fixed fast. #leaked
Message 101 of 202 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

That sounds reasonable, but why no transparancy from EA...

Even common resolutions like 16:10 have a black bar now...

Message 102 of 202 (2,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@dinozeraa thank you for that information, I was unknown about this glitch. Anyway, I hope that they patch it ASAP so that I can go back to 4:3 no black bars. 

Message 103 of 202 (1,983 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i dont think they will do it soon

Message 104 of 202 (1,826 Views)

★ Guide

is corona virus infected resolution aspect 4:3?

Message 105 of 202 (1,774 Views)

★ Guide

I would really like to know why they removed the commands to remove the blackbars, my monitor is 19 inches crt I don't have the money to buy any other good stuff today, are you guys from Ea really going to fix this problem? when I go to play I get a resolution that gives the aspect 16: 9 even if the game option is selected 4: 3 and this generates poor visibility and input lag for me I'm playing with fov 82 and still gives me that feeling of playing with fov 110, I don't want to play with stretched resolution, I just want it to be fullscreen for me, could you tell me what point of view you guys at EA will release this again? so the way I can’t play, answer something about this point of view, don’t leave the community talking alone because it’s too ugly for EA guys

Message 106 of 202 (1,659 Views)

★★ Novice

how did you calculate your new fov?

Message 107 of 202 (1,615 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

still not fixed XD i even uninstalled apex, turned out there are way more games to enjoy beside this crappy * with * skins and * maps 

Message 108 of 202 (1,487 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

cmon guys fix this, almost a month

Message 109 of 202 (1,452 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Know_em_sayin I love the fact you come on here daily to roast the game and every time you just say. hehe xD i uninstalled uwu
Message 110 of 202 (1,406 Views)