Re: i can't play 4:3 resolution on full screen

by KillerKopz

Original Post

Please fix Apex Legends 4:3 matt_letterbox

★★ Novice

Are there any devs keeping up with this or does it look like the end?

Message 91 of 202 (1,476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

aahahahahah, this * still isnt fixed? XDDDD perfect timing for warzone to come out, i enjoy it way more than i ever did enjoy apex lulw 

Message 92 of 202 (1,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is starting to get stupid, this should be fixed already. 

Message 93 of 202 (1,611 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

TBH i have been waiting for the fix for about 2 weeks...tried 16:9 and the fps decrease is too much. Its okay EA, if its all bout the money then okay bro....all am saying is that Warzone is out, and i enjoy that game like a lot so if you wanna keep your players happy then fix the * game....otherwise in the meantime me and other players have gon to spend their time and money on a game that knows what they are doing. In Warzone, there is Crossplatform, in warzone there is proximity chats, and in warzone they listen to their players. So seeYa

Message 94 of 202 (1,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

this bunch of jerks just don’t know how to fix it, they couldn’t figure it out in two weeks, I don’t think it makes sense to wait for server optimization and other things from guys who can’t fix a resolution that they accidentally broke. These are mediocrity, I’m sure that they are not even able to calculate the profit that this piece of * brings. People go into the warzone, it also has problems, but it brings pleasure, unlike this, just delete this game and everything will be fine

Message 95 of 202 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NoBrainMyWay This ist big true! Another!! This is unplayable hacker cheat, liar * game!
Message 96 of 202 (1,541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have 1100 hours in this game, and I also put some money in it aswell. Its sad to see that such a great game is going downhill. 

Message 97 of 202 (1,421 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i welcome you guys to warzone battlegrounds xD its literally pubg on steroids

Message 98 of 202 (1,385 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kent  hello! do you have any news, if you can fix this bug? my monitor dont support aspect 16:9.  it's too bad to play! please for some news!!

Message 99 of 202 (1,339 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im on the same page here, I don't mind waiting but letting us know the situation is quite important @EA_Kent if you could do this I think a lot of people would be highly appreciative of this action. 

Message 100 of 202 (1,313 Views)