by Know_em_sayin

Original Post

Re: i can't play 4:3 resolution on full screen

★ Apprentice
@lllll-17-lllll I don't think so. They won't even respond to this post xD
Message 71 of 202 (1,621 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't even have this issue and it upsets me how nonfunctional EA is to the community. Anything with this kind of response deserves an acknowledgement. You have to imagine what kind of message is being given here when a company with the value EA has, can't staff thenselves with a tech support team of jobless wastrels with some decent communication skills to give a canned acknowledgment  on a board. To not even do that, is, well, it basically says we're worthless to them. 

Jokes on them tho, I'm not spending a dime on Apex. No matter what they do. I'll buy Titanfall 3 though. Hope they get that message.

Message 72 of 202 (1,603 Views)

Stretched Resolution 4:3 please bring in back or fix

★★★ Novice

Stretched Resolution 4:3 is a big deal for alot of players from casual to pro
as a pro apex legends player and ex-pro csgo player i allways used the 4:3 strectched 
for fps boost and personal preference, please Respawn Fix it,
i stoped playing the game for a bit because of that.

Message 73 of 202 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Lets try to create a shitstorm on twitter, maybe they listen rather to that, than their own forums haha. Funny thing is, I rly think they do lmao... They definitly lost another player with this problem now addressed since a week. I lost my faith into EA

https://twitter.com/Morti_Lassdas/status/1236976398067253253

Message 74 of 202 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Pleeaaaaassse, give us a answer, even if nothing is gonna happen, let us know that all hopes are lost for a fix, I can't stop watching for any sign if smby is working on it or not..@EA_Kent

Message 75 of 202 (1,370 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they wont reply on purpose, you guys can stop hoping it will get fixed already, they answer in all other threads but leave this one behind, im estimating that this will get fixed in a month or two, i only wanted to play apex cause of new mode, i dont play that * game anymore cause its boring af and skins are f ugly and made for kids. ill keep checking this thread tho i wonder what will happen next, if it will

Message 76 of 202 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Know_em_sayinyeah, looks like that. BTW i just had a really amazing chat with EA support about this. I asked them if there is a way how to fix this bug. Because in the last update they removed commands for stretching.

Oh boy that guy had absolutely no idea. he send me the first tutorial he found on the web. After some time i realized its a tutorial on Nvidea driver. So i again told him that the problem are in the commnads that are no longer working. Then i waited 10 minutes to next respond and he really got me there.. He told me to update every driver i had and windows because old drivers could not work properly with the game...

After 30 minutes of absolutely nothing I seriously lost all my sh*t. I have no idea if that was his first day in this job or he absolutely have no idea wtf I'm talking about. Looks like they are well informed about this bug to be honest.

Message 77 of 202 (1,309 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@AtoRain_Ri3h their support dont know what is config file, even what is 4:3... they will just lose a lot of players because of that, thats all.
Message 78 of 202 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@AtoRain_Ri3hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha xDD there was one guy actually in another thread about 4:3 and he said some sh ee t about reinstalling drivers too xDDDDD i really hope ea will go bankrupt and dissapear to the point no one will ever remember them

Message 79 of 202 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Know_em_sayin I mean tomorrow is the new free Call of duty battle royale. So until this is fixed. You know where to find me.
Message 80 of 202 (1,215 Views)