i bought need for speed payback deluxe edition and cant get the new cars

by Mekkiiiiiii

Original Post

Re: New vehicles not free

★★★ Newbie

That is just unacceptable. What was the point buying the delux edition then? Answer that question PLEASE!!!!!

Message 21 of 35 (2,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply, now I understand why EA has an even worse reputation than Take2... you can keep your little toycars and I'll make sure to avoid your brand in the future. Now, what about that refund?

Message 22 of 35 (2,963 Views)

Re: i bought need for speed payback deluxe edition and cant get the new cars

★ Novice
(RANT ALERT) Welp, EA_Barry says deluxe owners have to pay more for the new cars... THEN WHAT DID ALL THESE PEOPLE PAY FOR?! gg ea, you've just lost a big chunk of your player base. You'd think that after the bf2 controversy they would've learned... guess not. You are ruining otherwise great games, for the sake of your players, get your priorities in order.
Message 23 of 35 (2,953 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you all for your feedback on this, I can understand some frustration around what you guys expect to be included with the Deluxe Edition.

For reference, this link details the difference between the two editions of NFS: Payback:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-payback/deluxe-edition#compare

I will certainly pass on your comments to the relevant people and suggest that it be made more clear that purchasing the Deluxe Edition does not entitle the buyer to all future content free of charge.

barry.png
Message 24 of 35 (14,824 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Man i seriously don't want NFS to end up bad. Especially after its been rebooted and this is only the 2nd game. There is plenty to spend money on after buying the game, microtransactions (speedcoins), the deluxe upgrade for those who dont have it, SpeedCross and the first 2 cars.
Message 25 of 35 (2,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
That answer is irresponsible responses @EA_Barry . You can view other gaming products. Users will be different by purchasing the full version in-game and in future dlcs from standard users. Also unpublished purchase description in deluxe version, the buyer does not benefit from dlc purchasing with deluxe version in the future. Note that as a deluxe owner, I expect the full version to be different with the standard version in the future same as other game product.
Message 26 of 35 (2,881 Views)

Re: Reply @dubedealer1 missing content in Need For Speed PayBack

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem

Message 27 of 35 (2,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So i have the same problem , i've contacted them several times and they keep sayng that this is a bug and will fix it in future but i still dont have the missing car pack after 2-3 months. So is anything new about this topic did you people get the car pack for free or ? Btw i'm having the deluxe edition of the game.

Message 28 of 35 (2,537 Views)

★★ Novice
It's the same for me
Message 29 of 35 (2,489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thats real * that 20 euros more for a damn deluxe edition where you dont even get new dlcs for free. I want this to be * or my 20 euros back. That is ábsolutely not cool.

Pls let your high Positions now that this is not a good gaming experienceTeeth bared

Stanley 

Message 30 of 35 (2,304 Views)