i banned for no reason

by G-MarlBoRo-G

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i banned for no reason

★★ Novice

today i got banned for no reason also i open my second onther account also i got banned any one can help me or remove the ban or juat tell the reason i can abrove am not cheating or use any thing to get ban 

i dont have 4k budge also i dont have high kills am just normely player i really upsate coz there no reason to ban i have one of my friend he alwyes play with he got upsate there 10000 player hacking and they are pred not geeting why am getting baaaaan 

Message 1 of 34 (4,430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @G-MarlBoRo-G

I'm afraid that account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the account ban could be overturned. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help site. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 34 (4,306 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@G-MarlBoRo-G Do you have a cheat or Trainer in another game?
Maybe Apex Easyanticheat can detect suspicious programs.

And you tried creating another account and it got banned too?
You should of received an email from EA with a reason as to why you were banned.

Message 2 of 34 (4,388 Views)

★★ Novice

no i dont have any cheats before and am using vangard votarent can dedacet if am useing hack and close the preogram or the hacks 

Message 3 of 34 (4,370 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @G-MarlBoRo-G

I'm afraid that account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the account ban could be overturned. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help site. The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 34 (4,307 Views)

★★ Novice

Don't lie my case has been open for weeks and no answer or reply

Message 5 of 34 (4,301 Views)

Community Manager

@bndr1004 

Do you have a case number that I could take a look at? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 34 (4,265 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 7 of 34 (4,207 Views)

★★ Novice

could you take my look ?? I play from the very start of the game. and my account was blocked without explanation ... all my matches are on YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraBOFHwE29rlmdV3dLKlag?view_as=subscriber) and twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/srgyshow ) two days before the account was blocked, I created another one, just for twitch. I was constantly thrown into matches with newcomers. on the old account, I reached the third diamond and did not go any further, because soon the series would be lowered to platinum. the bottom line is: for a year and a half in APEX LEGENDS I raised myself a good skill and played well with new players on the new account and defeated newcomers. most likely they reported me for this. third-party software has never been set to deceive the game and players. help me get my account back. the number of my case # 61623093
here on the forum they said that this (my) case was not the first time I met here and the lock was removed. how can I get it back sooner, otherwise my YouTube channel and twitch channel are idle and I’m losing my small but tube audience. thank you in advance for your attention
# 61623093

Message 8 of 34 (4,192 Views)

Community Manager

@bndr1004 

Got it, thanks!

I can see that you tried chatting with EA Help a couple times recently, but the chat was disconnected. When you've got a chance please try following up with them again via the EA Help site so they can resume the investigation. 

@SRGY_gaming_SHOW 

It looks like your case was transferred to the Terms of Service team for investigation. The team will review your account and get back to you via email as soon as they can. I'm afraid we don't have a way of seeing how long that may take, unfortunately. The team reviews these appeals on a case-by-case basis, so the time frame can vary. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 34 (4,119 Views)

★★ Novice

My account was banned now i can't login and no one explain why i was banned and why i can't login now i change my email and ea account password what now

Message 10 of 34 (4,088 Views)