hsr p3 no one's turn

by baked_qft

Original Post

hsr p3 no one's turn

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My turn wont come up in P3, happens randomly but has happened 12 tims in a row now, all at different times. Using a revan lead jedi squad, game just hangs but is not frozen as the annimations continue

Message 1 of 6 (853 Views)

Re: hsr p3 no one's turn

★ Apprentice

i have a video but it won't upload here. I attached it to the original message and have posted 4 replies with it as well

Message 2 of 6 (841 Views)

★★ Apprentice
What device do you run? If you can try clear multitasking/ clear your cache.
Message 3 of 6 (835 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled nothing worked. It happened again today, always with revan lead in p3 (I'm able to run zfinn cheese team with no issue). 

Running a samsung A5 as my main game device but tried it with the same issue on my S8 edge. Seems very specific to the team and phase. Note this is not a freeze, everything runs as if it was fine, animations etc. Just wont allow anyone to take a turn. Same happens if I run auto.

Any other ideas? I only really get to hit p1 and p3 and cant run the zfinn cheese due to it not being fair to those in the guild without it.. so I'm missing top 10 because of this (usually hit top 5)

Message 4 of 6 (804 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DarthSanction wrote:
What device do you run? If you can try clear multitasking/ clear your cache.

Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled nothing worked. It happened again today, always with revan lead in p3 (I'm able to run zfinn cheese team with no issue). 

Running a samsung A5 as my main game device but tried it with the same issue on my S8 edge. Seems very specific to the team and phase. Note this is not a freeze, everything runs as if it was fine, animations etc. Just wont allow anyone to take a turn. Same happens if I run auto.

Any other ideas? I only really get to hit p1 and p3 and cant run the zfinn cheese due to it not being fair to those in the guild without it.. so I'm missing top 10 because of this (usually hit top 5)

Message 5 of 6 (803 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @baked_qft if you've gone through all of the steps in the basic troubleshooting guide you may need to contact the EA Help support team directly. Please have your Player i.d./Ally code ready for when you do as they may need this to help locate your account. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (760 Views)