how to get stable 144 fps with my rtx 2070 max-q ?

by TimpaiJP

Original Post

how to get stable 144 fps with my rtx 2070 max-q ?

★★★ Novice

i am using a laptop which is i7-8750h and rtx 2070 max-q to play apex legends. Although i make all settings to low or off , i still can't get stable 144 fps all the time, some times it only has 90 or lower fps . And it will drop to about 70 fps when i was on the plane. How to make my performance better? 

Message 1 of 5 (930 Views)

Re: how to get stable 144 fps with my rtx 2070 max-q ?

Community Manager
@TimpaiJP Does this happen when in the plane, or at other points?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (909 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes , in the plane and also some place i look far. Also some times i will drop about 20-40 fps when i am fighting

Message 3 of 5 (891 Views)

★★★ Novice

excuse me? 

Message 4 of 5 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am using i7 -9750h and rtx 2070 max q same gpu as u. The average fps of my low settings is about 120-80fps i need to cap it at lower fps. There's no fix with config files or nvidia settings. Main reason because cpu and gpu sus. U can use dual channel  ram but not very big differences of performance.

Message 5 of 5 (716 Views)