how do the events in apex work?

by CO2000A_A

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do the events in apex work?

★ Novice

Hhey hey fellow Apex players I was wondering how to the events work in the game I know about Fight or Fright Holo-Day Bash and the Lore events and how do they work?

Message 1 of 6 (484 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do the events in apex work?

Community Manager

@CO2000A_A 

The dates can vary for each event, but I'm not sure if there's a particular formula for that. They usually run for a couple weeks, but some have been a bit longer or shorter. 

When a new event starts up we'll usually post an announcement over at the Apex Legends website with more details. Those posts will have the date range for how long the event will be running. Check out the Lost Treasures post for an example. 

We also post these announcements over at the News and Game Updates board as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (388 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CO2000A_A

We have an overview of how the events work in Apex Legends over at the official website. Was there something more specific you were hoping to learn about the in-game events? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (433 Views)

★ Novice

what I meant to say Kent is their a date system or something? Anyways Season 5 is good so far the battle pass has been good so far the first time I played Apex was back in Season 3 Meltdown and this game 2 seasons later (spongebob reference) I'm getting gud 

Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

Community Manager

@CO2000A_A 

The dates can vary for each event, but I'm not sure if there's a particular formula for that. They usually run for a couple weeks, but some have been a bit longer or shorter. 

When a new event starts up we'll usually post an announcement over at the Apex Legends website with more details. Those posts will have the date range for how long the event will be running. Check out the Lost Treasures post for an example. 

We also post these announcements over at the News and Game Updates board as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (389 Views)

★ Novice

oh thanks for clearing that up Ken can't wait for the next event what will season 6 be in store

Message 5 of 6 (370 Views)

Community Manager

@CO2000A_A 

You're welcome! Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (336 Views)