how do i get my heirloom back

by jayhawkotto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i get my heirloom back

★★★ Newbie

When I was linking my old Xbox account to my new EA account I had the issue of losing all the stuff on said Xbox account due to progress being linked to the EA account not the Xbox. I fixed said issue by linking back to the old EA account, but this caused a new issue. I had 8 thousand apex coins and and heirloom shards on the new EA account. I thought I would solve this issue by simply linking my steam account to the EA account so I could at least get these items on a different platform, but no the apex coins and heirloom shards were lost in the abyss and I'm not sure how I can get them back.

Message 1 of 8 (1,205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i get my heirloom back

Community Manager

@jayhawkotto 

In that case, you'll need to wait until that date before you'll be able to relink the account and get the content back.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,166 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @jayhawkotto 

Relinking your account should have returned all those items. I think it would be best to have a live support advisor assist with this. To get in touch, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue is that i cannot relink the account until 11/30/22

Message 3 of 8 (1,190 Views)

Community Manager

@jayhawkotto 

In that case, you'll need to wait until that date before you'll be able to relink the account and get the content back.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I received heirloom shards and I went to go buy the kunai but the game kicked me and didn't give me the heirloom

CAN I get a refund? 

Message 5 of 8 (918 Views)

Community Manager

@ttvaimbotonyt 

Try contacting support as I mentioned in one of my previous responses. They can look into this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (910 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi so I contacted EA support and was told that I must create a post describing my issue and a answers HQ assistant should assist me at this time of aid..I still haven’t got a response 

Message 7 of 8 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yesterday i logged on and my wraith bloodhound and lifeling heirloom disappeared

Message 8 of 8 (548 Views)