Re: high packet loss on Singapore server

by sendiy6789

Original Post

high packet loss on Singapore server

★ Novice

hello there, recently i am unable to play apex legends due to over 30% packet loss on Singapore server. ea please fix this problem 

Message 1 of 8 (3,602 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BarryXenon

Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can help out with the packet loss you've been experiencing. A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it's still happening after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

Let me know if that helps at all. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

There is still a high lag on the Singapore server and we are always facing the problem and the current ping we are playing is 197ms. Basically, as you guys know in India, there are so many players playing Apex Legend So we need one server in India too. Because playing at 197ms is so hard and even most of the time bullet were also not get registered.

Message 3 of 8 (3,517 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I made a post talking about exactly this problem here. Got no replies to that post so here we are.

This is not a problem with troubleshooting. I've seen around 10 posts since yesterday talking about some form of packet loss. 

Message 4 of 8 (3,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ONLY 30 BRO

Message 5 of 8 (3,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Eerie_B4NDiT ✌✌yes
Message 6 of 8 (2,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing helped there is no packet loss from provider side and I played valorant and did not had any issues at all it is your servers that are bad that is all I can say.

Please fix your game and servers.

Message 7 of 8 (270 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there! 

This thread's getting old, so we're closing it to avoid any necroposting. If you have more questions or want to keep the chat going, please look for a new thread or start a new one! That way, things stay neat and tidy, and everyone can join in. 

Thanks for understanding,

EA_PulsarAHQ

Message 8 of 8 (252 Views)