hi

by SLYR_Komedy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hi

★★★ Newbie

my account got HACKED and now BANNED

Hello Apex Community. i am writing this post as a last resort to contact respawn and EA.

My account got hacked on August 14. i contacted EA support and they helped me get my account back on a new email. I was ever so grateful and satisfied with EA support. I logged in my origin and opened apex. Everything was there. The only mistake i did is not to start a Casual match. I didnt play any apex for a week. when i finally had free time i logged in to my apex and everything was normal. but when i started a match as soon I passed the champion screen i got BANNED.

I have felt so helpless and frustrated the past couple of days, i tried contacting EA customer support but I can no longer talk to support for some reason. i have filed 4 cases and written 5 emails throughout the week. but haven't gotten a single response.

i am a dedicated Apex legends Fan and have spent a lot of effort, money and time into this game. i had a bloodhound heirloom in this account and it means the world to me. I would never in a hundred years think of cheating.

So dear Apex Community this is my last resort, my last push to somehow get respawn attention and it is impossible without you guys. please help me get my voice to the right people over at EA who can help me with my situation.

Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: hi

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SLYR_Komedy,

If you've created an appeal using the steps below, our Terms of Service team will absolutely take a look at this for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

They do review every appeal, so if you haven't yet heard back please keep an eye on your email. We don't have a specific timeframe for you, but that will just depend on how many other cases they have in their queue.

This is not something we're able to review on the forums, so you will need to wait on a reply from the ToS team. As soon as they complete their investigation they will reach back out via email. Thanks for the patience!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @SLYR_Komedy,

If you've created an appeal using the steps below, our Terms of Service team will absolutely take a look at this for you.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

They do review every appeal, so if you haven't yet heard back please keep an eye on your email. We don't have a specific timeframe for you, but that will just depend on how many other cases they have in their queue.

This is not something we're able to review on the forums, so you will need to wait on a reply from the ToS team. As soon as they complete their investigation they will reach back out via email. Thanks for the patience!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i recieved an email

from support team asking for screenshot. it made me wonder if it was because of this post or they actually replied. Lets just hope for the best!!

Message 3 of 3 (125 Views)