hey ea

by GOD_SinuriYT

Original Post

hey ea

★★★★ Novice

hey ea,

ive had so much playing apex and im addicted to the game that the satisfaction it gives me cannot be equivalent to any other games, however im kinda dissapointed for the thing that i am experiencing a huge amount packet loss even tho the servers are giving me 0 percent packet loss but when i play the game i have the symbol that says packet loss and its very unplayable in  my end, i contacted my isp and said that there was no problem to their end, so im wondering if i can get the answer to yours. 

thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: hey ea

★★ Apprentice

@GOD_SinuriYT wrote:

hey ea,

ive had so much playing apex and im addicted to the game that the satisfaction it gives me cannot be equivalent to any other games, however im kinda dissapointed for the thing that i am experiencing a huge amount packet loss even tho the servers are giving me 0 percent packet loss but when i play the game i have the symbol that says packet loss and its very unplayable in  my end, i contacted my isp and said that there was no problem to their end, so im wondering if i can get the answer to yours. 

thank you.

What this guy said exactly! Its like playing blackjack. Not being able to control what happens due to pred errors and PL is as * as it gets

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)