heroes has stopped

by baked_qft

Original Post

heroes has stopped

★ Apprentice

game wont load, keep getting the error Unfortunately heroes has stopped. Reported it and havent heard anything, been a day now so far

Message 1 of 9 (817 Views)

Re: heroes has stopped

★ Novice
Likewise the game has just randomly stopped working with the app closing itself at the load screen.
Message 2 of 9 (803 Views)

★ Novice
Mine started doing it today. I get a heroes keeps stopping every time I try to launch. I've tried clearing the cache, clearing the app data, and finally uninstalling the program and reinstalling it from the app store but still face the same issue. Running Android 8.0.1 on pixel xl
Message 3 of 9 (788 Views)

★ Novice
Same here. Tried usual uninstall reinstall and phone restart. Still won't work. Using Google Pixel.
Message 4 of 9 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here with me and some members of my guild!!!!

Hey EA, what´s going on????

Message 5 of 9 (732 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 6 of 9 (728 Views)

★ Novice
Happened to me also. Was playing and it abruptly quit. Now it won't open at all.
Message 7 of 9 (710 Views)

★★ Novice

I´ve lost 1 ship battle because this bug, and the chance to win more crystals. Not fare.

Message 8 of 9 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here. The game reaches the "Loading Cantina" screen and then it abruptly stops, with the message "Heroes has stopped". I have not been able to play since last thursday, so I may even be out of my guild by now. I cleared the cache but it did not seem to work. EA advisors recomended me to update the android version of my device, currently the 4.1.2. version, but as far as I can see with your cases an updated android version would not guarantee a solution, so I do not know what else I can do in order to play again.

Message 9 of 9 (678 Views)