help pls

by srunkiedave

Original Post

help pls

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So since 2 days my game keep crashing to desktop with no error msgs it all works fine till I get to drop into the map after or during the counter, or just mid game, it was working fine before that, but now its completely unplayable and I need an answer please otherwise its just.. as I mentioned unplayable.

Message 1 of 6 (361 Views)

Re: help pls

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent any idea pls?

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @srunkiedave,

You mentioned it was working fine before. When did it start to not work for you? Can you remember there being any updates or pop-ups?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 6 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

like two days ago it was fine, beginning from yesterday it keeps crashing to desktop with no error msg, just back to the launcher, and yes it increased after that update probably was a 26 mbs or something

Message 4 of 6 (293 Views)

★★★ Novice

still waiting a reply Frown its sad that we get ignored like this tbh

Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @srunkiedave,

I understand the frustration but I'm not on here 24/7 i.e. I have days off when I'm not on the forum to reply.

It's important to be aware that this is a player helping player forum. It is not a substitute to contacting our support team for assistance directly however, when the Community Managers can spare time to reply and advise, we will! Please keep that in mind and contact the support team directly if you need more immediate assistance.

From your post it sounds like this started after the recent update. Can you share what troubleshooting steps you've already tried please?

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (204 Views)