help!my golden skin is missing

by SeanXiaoRIP

Original Post

help!my golden skin is missing

★★★ Newbie

我是香港玩家,这周我在汽水和起源上打了顶,今天我想买EAPLAY,所以我去了起源,但它提醒我云存储有不同的版本,所以我随机选择一个。进入游戏,我发现本周打开包装的金色皮肤,RE-45和骄傲感消失了。我使用了Origin的Error return工具,它给我的返回ID是 12a013cf3017f704 ,我希望有人能帮助我找到我骄傲的金色皮肤。最后,谢谢。

Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

Re: help!my golden skin is missing

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @SeanXiaoRIP ,

Unfortunately the language in which your message was written in, is not supported on the AHQ Forums.

Theses are the supported languages:

English | FrançaisРусский форум | DeutschEspañolPortuguês | Nederlands | Italiano | Jezyk polski

If you have any questions you can get in contact with an EA Game Advisor from the EA Help Website. I would encourage you to repost your Question/Topic in one of the languages listed above in the appropriate Forum.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 5 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the apex hero game, the last week opened the pack to get the pride of the re-45 golden skin.
But today, when I want to buy the eaplay member service, I switch from the steam platform to the origin platform, which reminds me that there is a conflict in the cloud service archive. I randomly choose one to play and find that the pride gold skin opened before has been swallowed up and gone.
The user name of EA is [edit: email address removed]
Also submitted the origin error reporting tool, your report ID: 12a013cf3017f704

Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2weeks later,no one help,all right,I won`t spent any moeny in this * game

Message 4 of 5 (217 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @SeanXiaoRIP  for missing it's not something we can help with on AHQ and something you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

Keep in mind that this forum is a player helping player forum and not EA support. 

How to get in contact with EA support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
https://twitter.com/EAHelp

/Atic

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)