Re: hackers can get access to your origin account without email and password

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hackers can get access to your origin account without email and password

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Dear all. 

As you see the topic name, hackers these days have a an exploit allows them to get access to your account without having the email and password, 3 of my friends got hacked and the hacker used aimbot to cheat and got them banned, 

Please, For your safety and security, enable login verification to make sure the hacker will never get your account, it's necessary to enable it. 

Message 1 of 3 (886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @NAGAAATO

@NAGAAATO wrote:

Please, For your safety and security, enable login verification to make sure the hacker will never get your account, it's necessary to enable it. 

This is a quality suggestion!! For anyone who'd like to know more about login verification and how to set it up, please read and follow the steps in this EA Help article: "Use Login Verification for extra account security".

@NAGAAATO wrote:

hackers these days have a an exploit allows them to get access to your account without having the email and password, 3 of my friends got hacked and the hacker used aimbot to cheat and got them banned. 

Account security is paramount to us. If you've any reason to believe there's exploits or hacks that might compromise accounts, please report it directly to the team investigating these. Use the advise in these EA Help articles depending on which apply to you.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (847 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NAGAAATO

@NAGAAATO wrote:

This is a quality suggestion!! For anyone who'd like to know more about login verification and how to set it up, please read and follow the steps in this EA Help article: "Use Login Verification for extra account security".

@NAGAAATO wrote:

hackers these days have a an exploit allows them to get access to your account without having the email and password, 3 of my friends got hacked and the hacker used aimbot to cheat and got them banned. 

Account security is paramount to us. If you've any reason to believe there's exploits or hacks that might compromise accounts, please report it directly to the team investigating these. Use the advise in these EA Help articles depending on which apply to you.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_LannaThank you for the reply, I already have sent the exploit link to Ea for investigation, thanks for sharing more info about login verification, I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 3 (829 Views)