All Replies

Re: hacker

Champion (Retired)
Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

Hacking!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hacking!!!!!

BF5 IF [Removed - Admin.] a big hacking!! foir 50-0????

but why he can play game?

i think he is chinese, he can't understating english. also just chinese is hacking... 

Message 3 of 5 (458 Views)

Re: Hacking!!!

★★ Novice

BF5 has a big issue with hacking. Mostly when it gets late int he US (11ish CST). Then all the high ping hackers show up, making it impossible to last more than 2 seconds before being dropped with a single shot aim bot. Luckily I didn't subscribe to the service, I bought the game.. but after about 40 or so hours online, I'm ready to just give up on BF5 all together. It's just not enjoyable if you can't build you fighter and weapon progression because some hacker keeps popping you behind sandbags and rocks. I'm just done. I'll go back to playing the co-ops with friends. At least we know the AI's are not using hacks. Once that gets old, we'll go back to the other online games that allow players to vote kick, or at least bother to look at the logs and ban the player based on the game stats. Kinda obvious when they have a KD of 165 to 6, playing assault while all the other players (same level, not hacking) are averaging a KD of 40 to 14.

Back to my other games.. online is not fun anymore.

Message 4 of 5 (401 Views)

Re: Hacking!!!

★ Novice
@Investmentasssss 1st your website not friendly for asia network .2nd hard to upload the info 3th

没有多国语言支持,不尊重人权
No multilingual support, no respect for human rights
Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)