hacked / recovered account

by SdKdoVRIL1919

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hacked / recovered account

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hi, i was recommended by origin support to post here about my issue, which is, that my account was hacked for over a year or something and i just managed it to recover it today, which is pretty cool! regrettably i missed the giveaways for "turning tides" and "in the name of the tsar", because of that and i wanted to ask wether it is possible i could still get the dlcs.

thanks and best regards

chat log: https://pastebin.com/NsbYXgy7

Message 1 of 5 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: hacked / recovered account

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SdKdoVRIL1919!

I'm sorry for what happened with your account and i'm sorry you miss the promotions because of that.

Sadly, you can't acquire the DLCs for free outside the promotion window. You will have to wait until the DLCs will become free again with a new promotion.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (571 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @SdKdoVRIL1919!

I'm sorry for what happened with your account and i'm sorry you miss the promotions because of that.

Sadly, you can't acquire the DLCs for free outside the promotion window. You will have to wait until the DLCs will become free again with a new promotion.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 5 (572 Views)

★★ Novice
:'( i very sad, but ok ...
Message 3 of 5 (550 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @SdKdoVRIL1919,

Sorry to hear you missed both of these Promotions.

However, I would keep an eye out on the Official Battlefield Twitter, if you have a Twitter account.

They will update when there are more opportunities to claim these Expansions.

You can find the link below:

https://twitter.com/Battlefield

Hope this helps, and good luck Standard smile 

★★★★ Novice

Same issue. Hacked account. Simply don't spend another dime with EA.

Had the same account for 16 years and have watched EA get progressively worse.
Middle management is almost completely incompetent. Especially overseas, where the concept of integrity and accountability mean nothing.
The answer above isn't from EA. It's just some random guy like me. Sounds like some EA shill.

Good luck, stay squeeky. Raise a big fuss. The louder you are about the issue the more likely someone competent will resolve your issue.

Message 5 of 5 (406 Views)