Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

hacked account

by robertokoz

Original Post

Re: hacked account

★★★★★ Novice

@aarceo90 I just saved your screenshot and maybe tomorrow I will open a new chat to see if they can do something. Thanks a lot and let's hope we will get our content back bro. Standard smile I will be back with more informations, maybe in 1-2 days.

Message 11 of 14 (80 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ktomii27 Ya of course dude. Anyway we can help each other out with any bit of information. We’re all in the same boat here. I am curious to see what type of solution they offer though. But anyway good luck hope it all ends well for all of us lol

Message 12 of 14 (75 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@aarceo90 I just talked to an advisor, who told me that he made some changes on my case and I should receive further updates via email at the earliest. He couldn't tell me how much more I need to wait, but he said that it won't take even half the time I've already waited.

Message 13 of 14 (51 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@aarceo90 As I can see, the advisor changed the platform from PlayStation4 to PC, I don't understand why, and from FIFA21 to Origin. (from the first case, which was opened on 24th of January, I play on PS4!). And now I am more confused than ever. I can't go back to a chat because I can choose only between a call or an email. So...I can only wait and see what happens lol.

Message 14 of 14 (43 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help