Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: hacked account

by robertokoz

Original Post

hacked account

★ Novice

hello guys , my account got hacked and all my valuable tradeable players were sold . obviously the coins are gone as well . i opened case with ea support (that in first glance was amazing) and they told me a team would get back to me soon via email. almost a week as passed and still no email, even though i have contact them a few more times. 

im a player over 10 yers , spent hundreds if not more on the game over this time . the value of the players missing was over 2 mil coins . i can understand it may take time , however why to leave me , the player, in the middle? what's the problem to do something to make me happy meanwhile ? i even suggested them to give me a copy of a "temporary" or loan players i am missing until they finish the investigation .  i haven't been playing for a week and lost a lot on the game. 

please help!!

Message 1 of 14 (219 Views)

★ Apprentice

I feel you bro. Same thing happened to me back in January. All my tradeable players and coins went missing. I submitted a case January 29 and I’m STILL waiting to hear back from their team with a solution. It’s ridiculous that it’s taking this long especially missing out on all these promotions like TOY, TOY nominees, rising stars, and now icon swaps. 

Message 2 of 14 (214 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @robertokoz,

Hiya! Your case is with a specialized team that only deals with missing content, they can get very busy.

Your case is in the right place and will be worked in the order it was received, unfortunately we have no visibility into your place in their queue so I cannot provide you with an estimated timeframe for this.
Aljo.png
Message 3 of 14 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

so why can't you provide me , and other players that have the same problem , players we can play with meanwhile we wait for the investigation to concluded... you already asked me the players i am missing , you might as well give them to me in a special "loan" till its concluded  .

guys like people spend tons of money on this game , treat them fairly! its a shame that's the way you treat people who are already the victim . 

Message 4 of 14 (182 Views)

★ Apprentice

@robertokoz Hey just thought I’d update you. I just off the chat with a rep and I was told that there’s a maximum 30 day response time. My case is currently 25 days old. I don’t understand why any EA rep on here couldn’t give us this type of information. I feel like I’m doing their job for them.

Message 5 of 14 (163 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I feel you . One told me it take a maximum of 7 working days , another say it may take weeks . Ridiculous.

Message 6 of 14 (142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hei guys, I got hacked too and opened a case on 24th of January. I am still waiting for them to solve my case and email me. I dont think that "maximum 30 days" matter so much. They will say we need to wait, there's nothing we can do. Thats how they work. Just dont put your hope on them. Standard smile

Message 7 of 14 (121 Views)

★ Apprentice

@ktomii27 Well sounds like your 30 days should be today I believe. So hopefully you get an email. But I also know that if you try asking about your original case and don’t open up a new case and just click on the original one, the waiting time restarts that day, at least that’s what I was told when I opened up my first case. So every time I’ve wanted to check on an update I’ve always opened up a new case to ask about my original one. But hopefully they get this resolved. Ridiculous it takes this long. 

Message 8 of 14 (106 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really don't know what to say about this "30 days" thing. I opened a few chats to ask about my first case, but I didn't resume that one, so I'm good ahaha. Tomorrow it's a month already, it is frustrating to wait so much, indeed. I gave up to open chats to see what is happening, they always say the same thing "You have to wait" "There are many cases" "Your case is about to finish" etc. I hope we will get an answer soon, but I already started to lose my hope.

Message 9 of 14 (96 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well I’m just going based on the information I was given just yesterday. I’ve attached a screenshot of the chat so you can check it out yourself. It was just nice getting a more promising answer instead of their usual hopeless ones lol. And I’m not sure when was the last time you check up on it but maybe it’s worth reaching out again and see what they say since it’s approaching a month now.

Message 10 of 14 (76 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help