Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

gun stops shooting intermediately while shooting enemy, left click mouse issue

by Miki_lokko

Original Post

gun stops shooting intermediately while shooting enemy, left click mouse issue

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I have to re-click my left click button to try to continue shooting. This happens with all guns. With a sniper sometimes the left click shooting button doesn't work the first time so I have to re-click. I tested to see if this was a mouse problem by playing other shooting games and this issue is only in Battlefield 1. I searched the internet and these forums to see a fix but there is none. There is a handful of people that report the same problem but no one knows the answer. People have re-formatted their computer, uninstalled bf1 and re-installed, they have gotten a new mouse, etc and nothing fixes this problem so it's obviously a bug in the game that is happening to 5% of the community.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By possibly looking at the latest update and seeing if that may have caused the issue, because i never had this issue before.
What happens when the bug occurs? gun stops shooting and i have to re-click to shoot or continue shooting
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvdia 1080 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb

I have to re-click my left click button to try to continue shooting. This happens with all guns. With a sniper sometimes the left click shooting button doesn't work the first time so I have to re-click. I tested to see if this was a mouse problem by playing other shooting games and this issue is only in Battlefield 1. I searched the internet and these forums to see a fix but there is none. There is a handful of people that report the same problem but no one knows the answer. People have re-formatted their computer, uninstalled bf1 and re-installed, they have gotten a new mouse, etc and nothing fixes this problem so it's obviously a bug in the game that is happening to 5% of the community.

Message 1 of 2 (187 Views)

Re: gun stops shooting intermediately while shooting enemy, left click mouse iss

Community Manager

@Miki_lokko 

We haven't seen a significant amount of reports around this since the latest update. Have you tried right-clicking on the game and selecting "repair" or attempted a reinstall yet? It also looks like you could use the latest driver update for your Nvidia card too.

Have you tried changing your keybindings in game back to default to see if that resets it for you?

GeForce Experience

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help