grass texture problems

by zimbabwe202

Original Post

grass texture problems

★★ Novice

ok i run this game amazingly i get like 90-100 frames on WE and what was KC but now olyumpus still gives me 90-100 frames with the giant down side of these god damn grass patches dropping my frames to like 50-60 its honestly kinda garbage i dont like complaining about this game but i just lost a game today and many others because the final circle ends on these patches so questions for the devs and the community what settings can i lower that dont change the look of this wonderful game but make the grass areas not break my 2k$ computer. and a question for just devs are you guys gonna like... optimize those areas or something because i genuinly can't enjoy olympus like this i dont get as many wins because the areas that are popular are the open fields of grass that destroy my whole computer i know it really does sound like im complaining and tbh i really am but im just so damn mad about those games im losing because of the grass no hard feelings and no insults you guys have great devs that put time into making this stuff but holy cow i havent had to get this mad at anything else besides bald wraith skin mains any way thats all keep up the good work im still waiting for the day folk hero mirage comes back and that all cya Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: grass texture problems

★ Pro
@zimbabwe202 what annoys me most is those fluttery things on olympus and also moving grass is unneccesary
Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: grass texture problems

★★ Novice

yea for sure its all annoying.

Message 3 of 3 (166 Views)