got banned without cheating

by Reawono_o

Original Post

Accepted Solution

got banned without cheating

★★★★ Novice

Hello, i got banned from apex legends for permamently bcs of cheating but i didn't use cheats or anything i know 

i just  opened 2 cases at EA help they responded and they declined my review for 2 times now i dont know what to do. I have tones of clips and videos that includes my gameplay 

i just think i played with a guy that who was cheating but i dont even know who is it or if he is cheating 

i need your help, i know you are not able to do anything here only ToS can do anything but i just need help, i'm playing with squads from dc anyone could be cheating, my account was so good 2000+ hours 4 times master 2 times pred, i had so much effort in this account it shouldn't be like that, i swear i didn't cheat if i played with a cheater i don't even know who is it just help me please give me a chance....

Message 1 of 9 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: got banned without cheating

Community Manager

Hi @Reawono_o,

If you haven't included that information in your first appeal, it could be added to your second appeal if you felt it's relevant to your ban case and would help the Terms of Service team with their investigation.

A heads up also, I've just edited your post to remove the name of another player. If you suspect someone's cheating, those reports would need to be flagged through the official channels . Sharing them on a public forum like Answers HQ is naming and shaming and would break our forum rules. It's something to keep in mind for future posts.

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (469 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

look at this i was pred this season and i have youtube channel u can check m y gameplay

Message 2 of 9 (525 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Reawono_o,

You've mentioned you're aware that our hands are tied when it comes to banned account cases and that Terms of Service is the only team who can look into this for you. That's all correct.

So with that in mind, what type of help were you thinking of from us here on the forum side of things?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 9 (506 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i mean i didn't  want to be banned and as i believe its a misunderstanding i got banned for nothing im asking what can i do? i dont wanna get banned for something that i didn't know 

Message 4 of 9 (490 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ToS team is not believeing me about cheating, they said "u involved in cheating" 2 times but i didn't know 

Message 5 of 9 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Reawono_o

It sounds like you've submitted an appeal already and heard back from Terms of Service.

In terms of what you can do, you have the option to have the ban reviewed one more time, on the condition that you include additional information that wasn't shared in the previous appeal relevant to the ban. 

Essentially if you have information you think would help with the investigation, that you didn't share before, submit a second appeal and be sure to include that information. Terms of Service will then look into things once more on your behalf and get back to you as soon as they can.  

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 9 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

oh yeah i submitted that i played with a guy that cheater, i hope they understand my problem. His name was *snip*  hes selling accounts and buying as i knwo so he changed his nickname i think

(CM: Edited to remove the name of another player per forum rules)

Message 7 of 9 (473 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Reawono_o,

If you haven't included that information in your first appeal, it could be added to your second appeal if you felt it's relevant to your ban case and would help the Terms of Service team with their investigation.

A heads up also, I've just edited your post to remove the name of another player. If you suspect someone's cheating, those reports would need to be flagged through the official channels . Sharing them on a public forum like Answers HQ is naming and shaming and would break our forum rules. It's something to keep in mind for future posts.

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 9 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have included information just waiting right now hope things will go better and im sorry i didn't know that i shouldnt say nickname 

Message 9 of 9 (464 Views)