getting a ban for not having enough money to buy a game

by yOseeF6969

Original Post

getting a ban for not having enough money to buy a game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(my account main account got ban for no reason)  that day before i got the ban i saw battlefield v on sale for 15 euro so i tried to buy it but i didnt have enough money for it so i played some battlefield 1 for like 4 hours and closed my pc the next day opened origin to buy bfv that time i had enough money for it i saw i got ban i was surprised like why WHAT DID I DO ? so i emailed the support team told them that i got ban and i didnt do any thing i told them every thing so im checking my email every day and no thing from them see my cause its on progress so i waited near 10-15 days and i finally got some thing from them the told me this (Thank you for contacting us regarding the action that was taken on your account due to a violation of our User Agreement or Terms of Sale. After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we found that your account was actioned correctly, and the sanction will remain in place.) i also surprised they gave me ban for not having enough money to buy a game ?????????! i sent to them another on that i didnt do any thing i just didnt have enough money please remove the ban have mercy on my ETC .... and after also 15 they sent to my this (We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account. After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.) and i didnt know why they wont remove the ban ?? sent to them again why you wont remove the ban im poor cant buy this games again and they sent to me this after 1 day (we received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.) i dont know whyyyyyy they gave me the ban im didnt do any thing I did not do anything contrary to the conditions im was having fun with my games and tried to buy 1 game and didnt have enough money and they ban me ????????????? please help me this is my email [[edit: email address removed]] and this is my origin id that i got ban yOseef6969

Message 1 of 1 (141 Views)