Re: games not being registered

by PsychoDins

Original Post

Accepted Solution

games not being registered

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been having an issue for a while where after finishing a game and going back to the lobby, Apex would act as if the game I just played never existed (stats not changing, challenges not being completed, RP not being given, etc.). it's been a rare occurrence since season 3 but since the start of season 6, I'm experiencing it every 1 in 4 games. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so is there a fix for it?

Message 1 of 10 (1,401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@PsychoDins 

Gotcha, thanks!

I see this happen from time to time when ranks reset, but usually after a couple ranked matches they'll sync back up again. It sounds like it's doing the same thing now, but randomly in between matches. 

Do you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if it helps at all with the syncing issues? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that try out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know if the same thing keeps happening after that. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,327 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @PsychoDins

When this happens is your rank in the lobby mismatched from the rank that's showing up above your character's head? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes, the rank/progression shown above my head will match what it should be after the game and what is shown above the ready button will show what it was prior to the game. If I restart apex nothing will change but if I play another ranked game the rank above me head will match what’s above the ready button again. I’m starting to experience this in casual matches too. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,349 Views)

Community Manager

@PsychoDins 

Gotcha, thanks!

I see this happen from time to time when ranks reset, but usually after a couple ranked matches they'll sync back up again. It sounds like it's doing the same thing now, but randomly in between matches. 

Do you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if it helps at all with the syncing issues? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that try out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know if the same thing keeps happening after that. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,328 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

right I'll go through the list and see if one of them fixes it, thanks. I'll update this when one of them works or if I've exhausted all options.

Message 5 of 10 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok so I thought it had been fixed but it happened again, I've pretty much-done everything that I'm capable of doing on the troubleshooting list so I'm not sure what else to do?

Message 6 of 10 (1,285 Views)

Community Manager

@PsychoDins 

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

Which platform do you play on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Ive been having the same thing happen to me in pubs.

Message 8 of 10 (905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me aswell yesterday. I got a 11 kill game yet my highest kill game for the season is 7 kills. This was on ps4

Message 9 of 10 (676 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Since this is a pretty old thread that hasn't been active for a while I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help or have a question, feel free to post a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (609 Views)