Re: gameplay speed changes

by SchulzeP90

Original Post

★ Apprentice

If someone still read this: same problem in Fifa 20. 

Message 21 of 31 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank god you wrote the comment, I was ready to buy the game to see if this was fixed. But since its not, I will not buy it!

Message 22 of 31 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Novice

FIFA 20 hat das gleiches problem und nein ich habe nicht bei EA angerufen weil mein Deutsch schlecht ist.

Message 23 of 31 (1,266 Views)

★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-speed-changes-carreer-mode-offline/m-p/8259457#M3169

Thank god, not everybody should do the same mistake. I postet a link to the Bug Report for the new version of the game but i dont think they will reply to this either.

The fact that even a other ps4 doesnt help irritates me. If all players have this problem, it would be a bigger thing, so it must be something else.

@Everyone who had / has this problem:

Which Team or League do you use in the Game? -> Hallescher FC / 3. Liga (Germany)

Which TV do you use? -> Philips

Message 24 of 31 (1,238 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SchulzeP90 Yea exactly
Message 25 of 31 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did anyone find a solution to fix it damn it's unplayable gameplay sometimes gameplay run without any issue sometimes fast sometimes slow and sluggish wtf it's happene ??! I play on Xbox One S 

I really feel bad about this 

As a big fan of Football I can't just don't play a football game and fifa 19 its the only choice ( I don't have money for fifa 20 ) and after I read this comments I see that the problem still on FIFA 20  

God damn it 😣 why ea whhhhhy 

Message 26 of 31 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, and there will be no solution. They dont have competition in order to focus on their customers or in their product. I just sold all my fifa games and i just play CODMW. 

Message 27 of 31 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does anyone know if that happens in fifa 21 too? Thanks

Message 28 of 31 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I remember this happening from fifa 13 and in all the rest of the games . And it happened on ps4 and on pc. These guys use the same code every year and they refuse to fix

Message 29 of 31 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this problem on every fifa now the new FC 24, how do I fix it

Message 30 of 31 (203 Views)