Original Post

gameplay speed changes

★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Antlike112
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and after a couple of matches it occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game goes to a buggy state where passes, shoots, sprint etc. All the gameplay in general is ultra fast, players bumping each other and shots are extremelly accurate.
What should be happening instead? Running normal gameplay

I play FIFA 19 in PS4, I play only career mode, I DO NOT play online, I only play OFFLINE. After a couple pf games, the gameplay goes into a buggy state where players moving too fast, the passes are extremely strong, the shots too. Players bumping to each other and they behave aggresively. It happened to my FIFA 14 Pc version, it happend to FIFA 18 ps4 version and now in FIFA 19. I reported it so many times, no one contacted me and no one helped me. I attached footage in my report for FIFA 18 and again no one was interested. Please fix this the game is unplayable, from FIFA 14 to 19 the same thing happens in 2 different consoles. And please respond, not like the other time that a guy from EA answered me and then he couldnt tell me anything cause he saw the footage and then disappeared. For the love of God i play FIFA from 98. I will keep playing FIFA but please it ruins my appetite to spend time playing the game.

Message 1 of 31 (8,869 Views)

Re: gameplay speed changes

★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve same problem plus my Brazil team are missing honed ea the don’t care blamed my internet when I asked how my internet can change the Brazil team told me to come on here the gang,Es the worst ever

Message 2 of 31 (8,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

still no answer from EA, 70€ for nothing. Great.

Message 3 of 31 (8,804 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It happen to me too. 

Since last week the gameplat just fast both online and offline.

and when i Bought the game everything was prefect until last week.

Message 4 of 31 (8,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Exactly, thank you I thought I was crazy

Message 5 of 31 (8,770 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same Problem here (from Germany). Just like you I had the same Bug in Fifa 18 and I never played the Game again. In the first weeks with fifa 19 the bug wasnt there but now its back and the game isnt playable at all. For the love of Ronaldo can someone from EA respond to that? 

60 Bugs in the trash...

Message 6 of 31 (8,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here gameplay ridiculously fast whole way through the match - totally unplayable - problem started last night 

Message 7 of 31 (8,691 Views)

★ Novice
Same with me. It's ridiculous and makes the game unplayable. It feels like the concept of "pace" is completely ignored and everybody is sprinting at full speed as if it was nothing. All the passes are extremely strong and all the shots (both user and cpu) are flying over the net. Players can run from one end of the pitch to the other within seconds. I'm seeing this problem in FUT offline games
Message 8 of 31 (8,640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

main topic fo this problem:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Connection-Issues-Causing-slow-game-play-delay-Trace-atta...

Support this topic, click "me too" and maybe they do something.

Message 9 of 31 (8,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I dont think thats the same issue
Your link is for the speed lag

The Problem of this topic is that our game changes the game speed to „fast“ even it is on „slow“ in the settings (in offline matches)

Message 10 of 31 (8,603 Views)