Re: game started to crash,and frost

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game started to crash,and frost

★★ Apprentice

since one week,i try to play game for trios in lobby,and when i choose some legend and other team mates too,after this the screen loads the floating ship from where we jump in apex map-and at the start of this position game CRASHES and is FROST,nothing moves and cant press ESC button or other options,so i try to play the game since last week but impossible,never seen such problem on apex legends before,playing maybe from 1 year and half.the screen becomes dark around 98% and i see only the frost picture of the main boat ship that floats to let us jump to land for begin to loot.please answer and let me know what happens

Message 1 of 6 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @chareganma can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Also unequip any animated banners, we seen them to cause crashing. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (178 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
@chareganma cant take screenshots too,impossible,it is like to see death space when is not moving nothing
Message 2 of 6 (246 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@chareganma played one game,and again the problem,at spawn start game frost at picture and next turned to black screen with border corners white line colour-i mean black screen surrounded at corners with white marker
Message 3 of 6 (235 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@chareganma played some 100 games without the described problem after this,perhaps the shine :we90
Message 4 of 6 (200 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@chareganma on game start when the game takes us in the airplane from where we jump,and the game stoped to move ,frost kind of,and next turned to black in all of the screen and is marked by the sides with white colour line.cant take screen shots or press esc.happened around 17 times
Message 5 of 6 (191 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @chareganma can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Also unequip any animated banners, we seen them to cause crashing. 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (179 Views)