game launches but permormance is terrible

by YungAsianSan

Original Post

game launches but permormance is terrible

★★★ Newbie

Hello all, so I've been running into an issue with apex recently that used to happen when I played Valorant.

Specs are Intel i5 , nvidia geforce 1070 (i don't know what other specs are really needed)

I would launch the game just fine, the lobby screen looks perfect, frames look great besides the occasional stutter. However, when I finally find a game, multiple occasions happen.

I either load into the legend select and it's already stuttering in that, and I get to choose my character, I either cannot choose my character because the frames are stuck at the beginning or I won't even see the legend select screen at all and get loaded into the next screens.

If I'm jump master I can't even switch it to someone else because my frames aren't caught up to it yet. if and when we do land sometimes I don't even know we did until it's too late. 

I used to play apex just fine, I used to stream it too but I have no idea what happened since. it's now just unplayable no matter what I try to do to diagnose it on my own. I was wondering if anyone has had an issue similar and could potentially help me figure it out.

Valorant somehow fixed itself and I have no more issues with it or running any other game with high particles like Overwatch.

Message 1 of 1 (88 Views)