Re: game keeps saying to early every time i try a backhand grip in face off

by Ikilledjfk82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game keeps saying to early every time i try a backhand grip in face off

★ Novice

In Be a PRO mode every single time my created player takes a face off and I try to use a back hand grip the game says To early and i lose every face off. I know how to win face offs and have been playing ea nhl games since nhl 94. I did manage to play the first 7 games of my ohl season before it started messing up by now its unplayable. it only does  it on backhand grips forehand are fine. please help

Message 1 of 5 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Yeah sorry, posts can go absolutely dead if people don't have a definitive answer. In any case, I recommend you create a bug report so the team can fix it; you already found at least one of the triggers so they have a good foundation to go off of. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nhl-20-bug-reports-en

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I also just checked and its doing it in all game modes. I also know its not the controller because i tried 4 other controllers and it still does it

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

★ Novice

I realize im just talking to myself here but I discovered that it happens when ever the opposing team scores and it continues till I score a goal and then its fine until the opposing team scores again. 

Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

[ Edited ]

Yeah sorry, posts can go absolutely dead if people don't have a definitive answer. In any case, I recommend you create a bug report so the team can fix it; you already found at least one of the triggers so they have a good foundation to go off of. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/nhl-20-bug-reports-en

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks

Message 5 of 5 (376 Views)