game freezes then kicks me out of it.

by xMehur

Original Post

game freezes then kicks me out of it.

★★ Novice

Game freezes and after 15 seconds just kicks me out of the game, started being really annoying cause it seems to happen every other round. Anyone has any tip? I'm running FX 6300 GTX950 8GB of ram, game is on 60+ fps, so i guess it's not due to my PC? maybe ram is getting eaten?

Message 1 of 6 (634 Views)

Re: game freezes then kicks me out of it.

★ Apprentice
do you can pick up guns? because when i try to pick up a gun the game freeze and kick me out to windows. (other items have not problem)
Message 2 of 6 (611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4 I literally funded downloading it yesterday morning and played for like 3-4 hours just fine. Today I woke up to play and when I get in the game I get loot then frozen and kicked and the last on I didn't even get to drop before it froze then kicked me

Message 3 of 6 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@xMehur @Zeelmaekers 

I have the same issue. Sometimes it has a little red connection meter on the right of the HUD, sometimes not. I'm convinced this is a server issue since it happens to my friend on the same router but at different times. I'm with a student ISP called ASK 4. I It also happens a lot more when I use the L-Star MG or when I'm grappling around the city like areas. 

Noticed we both have the same amount of RAM. so you could be right. I'll get some more next week and see if it fixes my issue. however my friend has 16gb of ram but its not as fast as mine.

It's kind of funny too, cos I'm getting kicked out of so many games its banning me and keeping me in gold for longer . So the games where It doesn't kick me out I can go on mad team stomping spree's haha. poor gold noobs don't stand a chance.

i7-6700 3,4ghz, GTX9570 and 8GB of ram, Managed to get it running between 90 - 110 fps in-game.

DXDiag document attached.

Message 4 of 6 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Frozenwrath91  - Are you on some kind of metered connection then? like 4G or something?

Message 5 of 6 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nah man I'm on wireless it was like 4:30 am when I tried and after I posted I ran a speed test on my internet and my download speed was a whole wapping 123.7 kilobytes per second and my upload speed was like 667. some kilobytes per second so I'm thinking that was the problem

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)