Specs:
Processor - Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor3 i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache
Motherboard - ASUS® MAXIMUS VIII RANGER: RoG, PCI-e 3.0, SATA 3.0, LG1151
Memory- (2 x 8GB) KINGSTON HYPER-X FURY DDR4 @ 2666MHz
GPU - GeForce NVIDIA GTX 1070 JetStream Series 8 GB
Power Suply - CORSAIR 650W CS SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD,
Cooling - Corsair H55 Hydro Cooler w/ Akasa Apache Black Ultra Quiet Fan
SSD - 500GB Samsung 850 EVO Series
Hard Disk -3TB Western Digital BLACK, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

Where did this issue occur?
 I was, afk in lobby, when I returned I was on loading screen.

When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
13/02/2019

What happened?
I had been playing the whole day. Went afk while in a lobby for like an hour, when I returned I was in the loading screen, my mates said there was an update so I left the game, updated it, returned and wouldn't go past the loading screen, see picture below.

Before trying to fix:
I went on another PC and tried to load the game, didnt work. Someone else tried to play on my PC with his account and worked. (Note we play with two different accounts on the same IP)

What did I do to try to fix? So I did the following;
verified game,
reeinstalled game,
reeinstalled origin and game, changed the location to my Hard disk,
%temp% deleted everything,
%programdata%/ deleted everything exept the local content,
reboted the PC,
ran repair on the game,
EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe. Tried to launch through there and got a (CreateFile failed with 32.) Error

Message 1 of 9 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game doesn't load with my account

★★ Novice

Found a fix

Open the link that you used to link your Steam to Apex,
And sign in again,
Launch the game.

This must of been because of the update link fail or something?

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (651 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

It's steam related, it has something to do with linking your account to get your friend list into the game. They * up something now a lot of people can't play.

You can either try some of the answers posted by some followers on various threads OR you can just make a new Origin account and then you'll be able to play again but without any levels, skins etc you've been grinding for !

Message 2 of 9 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

I can create a new account as Long as Ea gives me refund for micro transactions.

Message 3 of 9 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

They probably won't + not everyone only have Apex on his Origin. Some people have bought games on their account so that's not the solution.

Message 4 of 9 (665 Views)

★★ Novice

The solution would be them fixing it lol, I spoke to someone on support and he said to post a thread because they don't know how to fix lol thanks..

Message 5 of 9 (659 Views)

★★ Novice

Found a fix

Open the link that you used to link your Steam to Apex,
And sign in again,
Launch the game.

This must of been because of the update link fail or something?

Message 6 of 9 (652 Views)

Running EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe as administrator, the games closes to Origin

★ Pro

Wondering for the EA moderators if this is something that is triggering the anti cheat algorithm or maybe it's a bug.

Situation 1:

Running the game by right clicking EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and clicking Run As Administrator:

Error Code 30005 (CreateFile failed with 32).

Situation 2:

Running game by checking the Run As administrator on file properties of EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe:

Banner of game loads and then it closes back to Origin

I've also tried situation 2 where the run as administrator is checked on EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and then excecute r5apex.exe, it creates the same close back to origin.

Please hit me with some feedbackStandard smile

Btw i dont have any issue running the game if i dont simulate this scenario but curious in what is happening

Message 7 of 9 (576 Views)

Apex crashes with no error report through most methods

★★★ Newbie

Attempting to launch Apex Legends through the Origin client, file directory or a shortcut makes the game open for a couple seconds (without the intros) then close with no error message.

However, attempting to launch Apex via the Easy Anti-Cheat launcher made the error code "30005 (CreateFile failed with 32)." appear. Repair scans were performed on both Apex and EAC with no issue. Reinstalling the game sometimes resolved the issue but reappeared after a couple hours.

I'm unsure whether this is an log file or not, but this is what appeared below the error window.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mNOcuraZ5rCQrDI87Nw_DkQKDRA2rhBO/view?usp=sharing

Message 8 of 9 (560 Views)

Error 32- Game crush

★ Novice

I just got this message on my screen . However a few hours ago i could still play without a problem . Also did repair with Command Prompt and repair the game . Nothing changed !I dont know what else to do . 

error32.png

Message 9 of 9 (550 Views)