by RLS_Cluster

Original Post

game crashing after joining a match

★★ Novice
Message 1 of 10 (559 Views)

Re: game crashing after joining a match

Community Manager

Hey @RLS_Cluster

Are you getting any error messages at all when this happens? Which platform are you playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Im on ps4 and since update 1.39 pregame crash
Message 3 of 10 (457 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Kratom80

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if that helps at all with the crashing? I'm wondering if it's timing out before it can connect, which can sometimes cause the game to crash. 

First, I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps crashing after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you have a chance. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (443 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi and thank you for the reponse. I tested my connection, i initialize my ps4, rebuild my databaae and restored my licences. Now th only game that's on my ps4 is apex and with only about 20 friends....still crasing while loading into a game. I also borrowed a friend's ps4 and logged it to my PSID and downloaded apex, and that worked. I can play with another ps4 at my house but not mine. Very mind boggling. Any ideas?

Message 5 of 10 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi and thank you for the reponse. I tested my connection, i initialize my ps4, rebuild my databaae and restored my licences. Now th only game that's on my ps4 is apex and with only about 20 friends....still crasing while loading into a game. I also borrowed a friend's ps4 and logged it to my PSID and downloaded apex, and that worked. I can play with another ps4 at my house but not mine. Very mind boggling. Any ideas?

Message 6 of 10 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Kratom80

It is odd that it would only be happening on that specific console. Do you have the game installed on an external hard drive, or is it installed on the drive that was included with the PS4? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 10 (326 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Internal 500g drive. And yes its very odd. Season 5 started great with no problems. Then the patch came in and nerver worked
Message 8 of 10 (318 Views)

Community Manager

@Kratom80 

Got it, thanks!

Are you seeing a particular error code when the game crashes? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 10 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ps4 error ce-34878-0
Message 10 of 10 (279 Views)