Re: game crashed error code 60.0

by Dachito

Original Post

game crashed error code 60.0

★ Apprentice

went to buy the $19.99 galactic bundle - crashed.  error codee 60.0.  came on to chat, they told me to reinstall game.. i reinstall game - and now it wont even load.  crashes trying to launch game every time.  tried again. deleted game. restarted phone. redownloaded from app store.  launch game - crashes. every time.

Message 1 of 43 (1,171 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly the same thing for me, same error code, restarted several times, restarted phone, reinstalled app. now app won't open at all. App crashes on the splash screen when it says it's looking for updates.

Message 2 of 43 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was just logging in to report the exact same thing!  Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 43 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Novice

Plenty of people having this problem.  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Paid-content-not-recieved-Error-code-60-0/m-p/8676152#M35689

They are aware of this issue. Hope the fix it before GAC starts.

Message 4 of 43 (1,124 Views)

★★ Novice
@ForsakenAngel0 Ditto exactly.
Message 5 of 43 (1,120 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. Attempted to reinstall and log out of app store and restart my phone but nothing.

Message 6 of 43 (1,071 Views)

★ Apprentice

They told me to reinstall game and now it won’t even load Frown

Message 7 of 43 (1,064 Views)

★ Apprentice
@bargeek13 I really hope they fix it, I’ve been playing the game for over 2 years, and I just got my malak
Message 8 of 43 (1,056 Views)

★ Apprentice
@bargeek13 Same exact thing here uninstalled few times cleared iCloud and cache now it goes to updating and than crashes back to home screen
Message 9 of 43 (1,011 Views)

★★ Novice

Exact same issue  after uninstalling and reinstalling I now can’t get past the title screen without it crashing. 

Message 10 of 43 (983 Views)