galaxy s7edge says all ea sports games are incompatible

by ychoi603

Original Post

NBA live mobile cannot load anymore

★★★ Newbie

I started playing after the update and just last week every time I press the app, the EA screen comes on for a second then goes black, then back to my home screen on my phone.  It wont load.  Im using a Samsung S7.  I have to say that I enjoyed the 2017 version much better than 2018 and it is also much slower to load events but would rather not reinstall and lose progress.  I only play on my phone so I am signed in on a guest account.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Jason

Message 2 of 9 (7,814 Views)

galaxy s7edge says all ea sports games are incompatible

★★ Novice
madden mobile, fifa mobile, ufc, nba live mobile.... everything! i tried to update my nba live and it wouldnt show up on the play store, so i tried it on google. it directed me to the playstore. Where it said my device wasnt compatible. My friend's s7edge works perfectly fine ..
Message 1 of 9 (7,816 Views)

Re: galaxy s7edge says all ea sports games are incompatible

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. "Your device isn't compatible with this version."

And EA responds ... ?

Same device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F)

Android version 7.0

Message 3 of 9 (7,731 Views)

Re: galaxy s7edge says all ea sports games are incompatible

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem but i made a dumb option. It running in my s7 since live 16 was in it...i updated it and it worked fine though there were bugs and all...but i decided to reinstall it so i deleted the app first. Nest thing i knew when i tried downloading the app the playstore says its incompatible with my device!!!

FIX IT EA! i want to go back to grinding....i am so far behind now...

Message 4 of 9 (7,582 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile cannot load anymore

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@4Jasmic@W3stBr00k_TriDub@nz---weaky@ychoi603

Try the following steps and let us know if they help you, thanks.

1. Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.  It should be version 8.3.73 or later.
  2. In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution).
  3. In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data.  Only clearing the cache is not enough.
  4. Reboot the device before trying to play again.
barry.png
Message 5 of 9 (7,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow - can't believe it - that fixed it.

I had done all of that - just not in the same order.

For others with this problem, the key steps for me was to clear data and then reboot before running play store. 

I'd cleared data before, but not done a reboot & it didn't work. Rebooting prior to reopening play store seems to have worked.

Message 6 of 9 (7,541 Views)

Community Manager

@nz---weaky

Excellent, thanks for posting.

barry.png
Message 7 of 9 (7,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry Can you tell how to reopen Nba Live without deleting my account. 

Message 8 of 9 (6,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Season 6 has already started dude... and I still consider myself an new player just because of some improvements to the game that I believe should happen. Also, it's really nice to see that you asked for improvements and suggestions to make it great for the new player experience, right?

So below you will find some suggestion based on my experience...

• Get tokens for current ongoing events
  • Low stamina cost per game

If we expect such changes then I'm pretty sure new player will enjoy a game with a standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (1,652 Views)