Re: from 50 milion players to under 1 milion

by Fluffmania

Original Post

from 50 milion players to under 1 milion

★★★★★ Novice

this will happen if u don't do something about the hackers,more and more every day

Message 1 of 8 (815 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@Adita26
Hello,

I understand your frustration. Almost all the matches we are in, there will be at least 1 cheater. No matter how good the game is, there will be a way to bypass the security system. I'm sure that EA is very well aware of this 2 major problems which is hacking and crashing.

EA currently is working with AMD and NVIDIA to fix the crash issue. For cheaters, EA needs to improve their security system to prevent this from happening. So just give it some time and we can do is to wait for the new update/patch.

Hope you understand!
Message 2 of 8 (787 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Adita can you like chill ? Like just relax dude. 

I am lvl 80 and i have only seen one hacker in all my games. 

He was speed hacking, but my team mates still managed to kill him. Its a BR game, just queue again. Simple. You dont lose anything, you dont win much.

The queue is short, literally under 5sec. 

Just git gud and you will have more enjoyable games. 

Message 3 of 8 (703 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He has a valid point though.I consider myself very new to the game, yet have still encountered a few. Given that it's BR, cheaters have a far greater impact. Yes the games are more concise than other BR games, but matches can still lat 20m. Investing all of that time only to have a victory snatched away by a cheater that has perfect ESP and doesn't miss (i.e. somebody that is neigh on impossible to kills) feels terrible, and is a huge waste of time. I have seen somebody able to traverse the span of the map in moments, no amount of 'git gud' can possibly deal with that on a regular basis.

Message 4 of 8 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

@Adita26 wrote:

this will happen if u don't do something about the hackers,more and more every day

This is nonsense. Yes there are cheaters but they are very few. I have played 195 hours and seen one the whole time.

If you were to compare this to many of the other BR games its is in a very good place. I will guarantee that the majority of times you think people are cheating they are just a hell of a lot better than you.

M

Message 5 of 8 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

I have to agree that this issue is being blown way out of proportion.  Then again - who knows what region you play in.  Maybe you experience more than the rest of us because of the servers you connect to, sorry if that's the case. 

I do find myself in a realistic spot of having only actually seen one obvious cheater, things like ESP are almost impossible to detect and when we get killed that's always the first reaction ("they were hacking").  After almost 150 hours of play time, that one cheater is the only one I've noticed.  

No game will stay at 50 million players, most games wont even stay near 1 million concurrent players.  Yeah the accounts are there and they can tote that number all they want, but in reality the player count is much smaller.  

So far my only gripes with the game is that lately its following a downward trend with updates (following in PUBG's footsteps).  The sound quality has gotten worse overtime (which should be impossible if it remains the same), Lifeline currently has a audio glitch where she makes nearly no sound in situations.  The GPU/Memory/CPU usage is insane for a game of this magnitude.  My 1080Ti should not be maxed out to a game like this (memory wise).  

If they can fix these issues and actually follow a release schedule for content, beyond the pay to skin method they are doing now, they should be okay.  However, we need to remember that EA is behind the scenes, so $$$ is the name of the game with them.

Message 6 of 8 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
that js not the case.....i can tell the diference when there is a normal player fighting me and when a hacker is......even shroud or dizzy miss 1 out of 10 shots but a hacker with esp does not....or the moment when you stand stil hiding in a house and someone comes right to u and prefires u before he can see you....that sounds like skill to you?
Message 7 of 8 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Interesting that you mention Shroud who in one of his youtube videos the other day said that in all the hours he has played - which must be close to thousands thinks he has possibly seen only one hacker.

Hacking is part of online gaming and always will be. The reality is that it is not as bad in Apex as people like you make it out to be. 

Message 8 of 8 (402 Views)