Re: freezes since new update..

by g1g2_mozo

Original Post

freezes since new update..

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi well my problem is since the new update it crashes  / freeze well like all the time im lucky if i get 1 or 2 games in . i dont get any error message.  a lot of the time it freezes before i can even got to the ready button .. iv tried to uninstall and reinstall. tried to repair . tried turning of my overlays like origin and discord tried setting it to run as administrator . set my frames to 50 changed my data connection from London to 3/4 different 1s... tried to do a repair with the easy anti-cheat  witch it tells me apex is not in there .. . turned my vsync off.  set my setting to low etc etc etc etc . nothing is working . since the new update its becoming a big problem .. my system is running 16 ram 6 core possessor and a evga gtx 970 gpu . any help would be appreciated ...   

Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

Really not a reply .. well still getting the same problems .. it worked fine till the new update . so guess the game is broken and they dont want to fix . ?

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★ Guide
@odog135 this game has not been smooth since mid-season 1
Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

★ Guide

yup my guess this is an engine error, it started to me with the new update too, not really any fix avilable.

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)