Re: fps problem

by NoBrainMyWay

Original Post

★ Guide

I tried to clear origin cache, I also tried a clean boot as recommend on the EA website, I tried to change the priority for anti-cheat, I turned off the Intel turbo boost, switched the RAM into stock, tried a hot connection for hard drive, restored the game, even tried the old versions of the chipset driver, disable and enable the firewall, antivirus. I still have no problems in other games, be it games with large locations or corridor shooters. Now I do not use the latest version of Windows and I do not have updates since I use the utility. Nothing helps, I think I tried everything I could find on this forum. Some of my friends began to experience problems of a different nature at the same time as I did after the previous patch. After the last update, for some, the situation only got worse. As for me, my FPS on resolution 4: 3 1280x960 has become a little better. Before that, it did not differ from full hd with the included shadows (in flight).

Message 11 of 19 (557 Views)

★★★ Novice
@NoBrainMyWay Same! * FPS
Message 12 of 19 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

Same! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this FPS problems in game since this new patch. 

Message 13 of 19 (536 Views)

Re: Fps Problem

★★★★★ Newbie
@METACRAFTMR same here is bs the only was I could get it to be playable was to go to 720 rez its * I don't get how they could have * this up
Message 14 of 19 (508 Views)

★★ Pro
@NoBrainMyWay I think they tweak the graphic for every player to have the same exact details. And if your PC are not good enough, you can't get stable 60 fps like high-end PC.

Not even tweaking videoconfig.txt will help you right now.

Some people actually got performance improvement but I guess they are on a high-end PC. And for mid-end PC user like me, they just destroyed it big time.

I hate when people tell me "well because your rig is too old & low-end", as far as I can tell, apex run much much better after launch & until season 2. And then, season 3 is a disaster in terms of performance at least for me. Now, with this update..... I think i'm gonna take a break for a while.
Message 15 of 19 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@bosourdNow on my PC, only the graphics card is weak, but it will be changed in the future, but before I did not experience such problems, it all started with patch 3.1. I use resolution 4:3, 1280x960, very low graphic, I think this should be enough for my 1060 / 3GB

Message 16 of 19 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

got same problem here

its started from 3-4 weeks ago, and from yesterday just worse...

Message 17 of 19 (440 Views)

★★ Novice

For people who had this problem, it was that the adaptive resolution option was the cause of the problem that this would be my case since it was broken after the update and now they just updated the game and it is supposed to be fixed.

Message 18 of 19 (422 Views)

★ Guide

this patch did not help me

Message 19 of 19 (415 Views)